The Planning Portal Community Hub and Marketplace is a source of industry insight, articles, opinion pieces, thought leadership and professional networking 365 days a year.
It is where the Planning Portal Annual Conference will be delivered, along with all our one-day events, in-house and third party webinars. It is also where the Planning Portal, our strategic partners, and companies within the marketplace, will publish news, press releases, opinion pieces, thought leadership and more. All this content is SEO enabled, allowing your business to benefit from Planning Portal's domain authority.
Registration for Hub users is free, and registering for the annucal conference will get automatic access with a single sign on. This is very much a community for professionals, so we will provide community sub-groups for planners, architects, builders and developers. The Marketplace is and online space where companies can list their business, complete with their own profile page. Ultimately this allows your business to become a virtual exhibitor at all our events and webinars, including the annual conference, and will also be a platform for publishing your news and articles and for listing unlimited products and services.
Full benefits for companies listing in the marketplace:
- Company Profile in the marketplace including:
- Artificial Intelligence which will match and recommend your business and its products and services to the community and conference attendees. This function also recommends matched users to you.
- Full company details, including links to websites and social media.
- Upload unlimited content articles; thought leadership, opinion pieces, whitepapers. (moderated, and SEO enabled)
- Embed videos and 3D models.
- Upload unlimited marketing materials
- Up to 20 team members with individual diary and meeting functionality.
- List unlimited products and services.
- View and interact with all opted-in users
- Arranging online video meetings (one to one, one to many or many to one)
- Manage your own account.
- Dashboard showing who has engaged with your profile, with what, and the opportunity to engage with them.
- Notifications by email of all user engagements with your profile
- Exhibit virtually at all Planning Portal events and webinars (2000+ professional attendees in 2020)
- Opprtunity to host your own webinar, one day conference or round table to the community (additional cost, and comes with Planning Portal marketing package)
- Communicate your content all year round to key target audiences in planning and building.
- Network with delegates and decision makers outside of Planning Portal events 365 days a year.
£1,500 per annum Introductory offer £750, for year one.
If you are interested in speaking at, or sponsoring the Planning Portal Annual Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07719102923